Inside Out Content – Pelvic Exercises
This expert guide on pelvic and core exercises provides women with:
- Simple step-by-step guidelines for pelvic floor strengthening;
- Exercises to safely improve abdominal core strength and tone;
- Guidelines for how to identify unsafe abdominal exercises;
- How to choose safe exercises in the gym;
- Pilates,Yoga, Circuit training, Pump and Step classes;
- A complete whole body safe strength training program;
- Safe exercises for weight loss; and
- Checklist for choosing safe exercise classes.
Inside Out book has recently been selected by a panel of Australian continence experts as a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundation’s National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project. Inside Out provides women with professional guidance for pelvic floor strengthening and how to choose appropriate fitness and strength exercises to avoid pelvic floor injury and minimise the risk of worsening pelvic floor conditions.
About the Authors:
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist. Michelle has for many years acted as the consulting physiotherapist for The Mater Private Hospital -Redlands, Brisbane in addition to conducting her own women’s health and exercise private practice. Michelle lectures to medical specialists and other health professionals on pelvic floor and exercise. She conducts popular weekly therapeutic exercise classes for women. In addition to her physiotherapy qualification, Michelle has post graduate qualifications in both continence and women’s health and exercise for women making her highly qualified in the field of exercise and women’s health.
Dr Judith Goh is an internationally renowned Urogynecologist based at Greenslopes Private Hospital; and Professor, School of Medicine Griffith University, Queensland. Judith specialises in pelvic floor prolapse and incontinence.
Inside Out Book by Michelle Kenway:
- 90 pages
- Professionally illustrated and photographed
- ISBN 9780646508894.
Internationally acclaimed guide to exercising safely and avoiding pelvic floor injury. Throughout the book there is an emphasis on pelvic exercises and doing them the right way.